Sunday, June 24, 2012

Search

Searching for intelligence, wisdom, and common sense has become a chore. There are lots of people posting their opinions, me included. Some people publishing their thoughts and positions have facts and figures to reinforce them. Others no so much, me included. The one thing for certain is that no two people actually think alike. There are obviously like minded people but when it come right down to it the details differ.  I suppose that that the realization of intelligence, wisdom, and common sense is unique to the observer and relative to the circumstances. So does that mean that there is no absolute truth? and that there is no particular purpose served by existence? Try as I might to find the answers in the scriptures my mind seeks skepticism and try as the world does to indoctrinate my worldly perceptions my mind sees only incomplete understanding and unsubstantiated nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment